Saturday, April 5, 2008

Last Hooray At The Beach!


Friday, April 4th was our last night at New Smyrna Beach celebrating the girls' Spring Break vacation. This week was one of the best times we have ever enjoyed as a complete family with all our children home from China! There is NO place in the world that is more peaceful than the beach - especially New Smyrna. My fondest memories as a child were spent on the beach with my family at New Smyrna Beach and Longboat Key! I cannot express the joy I felt watching the girls building sand castles; chasing seagulls; swimming in the condo pool; playing with their cousins; spending quality time with their aunts, uncles and godmother My My - and NOT being on a schedule. Emily really wants to go on the Disney Cruise next year for Spring Break? I am sure it would be wonderful, but nothing is as relaxing as hangin' out oceanside for a full week. Amazing time together.

No comments: